Saturday, June 28, 2008

So-So-So Excited




I have finally gotten started on a web site for my family genealogy. Have been struggling, learning (some) and chewing my nails (a lot), and pulling my hair out for some time now. It wasn't until I 'found' - was it really lost, or was I the one lost? - this great blogger spot with Google. Decided to try their premium web builder and off I am running; finally. Got to do some 'stuff' before I put the link to the web site here - but I will be adding it here soon. So, is there is anyone out there wondering what the Matthews Family is doing? There surely must be droves - I will have it up and running soon. In the mean time, let me introduce you to my four sons:
The pictures above - in order of their appearance - are:
Top left: Gordon McCormack, better know to all as Dutch, in the Roadster he built; right: Scott McCormack and his son Bobby. Bottom Left: Mike at Oshkosh, WS - at the airshow, standing beside a plane like the one he is building - in his garage; right is the youngest son, Doug McCormack and his daughter, Brittney at the Parthenon in Nashville, TN

No comments: