Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Round and Round We Go
















Let me introduce you to my three youngest "Keets"; they are Landry Satterfield, age 4 (to the left), Aidan, her brother to the left and Vickie McCormack (in the middle). Got to visit with them and get a years worth of hugs from them, to last me until next years trip to KC.



I left the Third Coast early Monday morning (Aug 25) on the way via SWA to KC where my son Dutch and his wife Jan picked me up at the airport. And it was non-stop for 10 days after that. After getting up at 4:00 that morning to get to the airport to catch my flight, we all went to Dutch's friends house for dinner and party until almost 2:00, so I did a little slowing down on Tuesday. Not a whole lot, but some. Went cruising around in Dutch's Roadster, seeing the changes in KC since I had been up there. That is always fun. Hot little go fast car he built - doesn't look very fast, but when he outruns the Vett's that want to race, it is big time fun. Wednesday and that night I was over at Jen and Chris' home in Lee's Summit for a family dinner. Spent the night and what did we do the next day? Took Aidan, Landry's 6 year old brother to school and us 'girls' went shopping. Had to buy a long sleeve light weight sweater. I was freezing up there. Back home Thursday evening to get ready for our trip to TN and AL for the family reunion. But that is another story.

No comments: